YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY
During the current situation regarding COVID-19, please know that your health and safety as well as that of our employees is our priority.
We are following all regulations established by the government and this has therefore had an impact on our operations. Having several different platforms of activity you will find below the list of our different divisions and how the current crisis affects them.
We will miss you terribly. Stay in the comfort of your home. Take care of yourself and those around you. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again very soon.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones
The Commerce Press Team
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your patience and support since the start of the COVID-19 crisis.
We are currently undertaking steps to re-start our services. Please take note that you will receive your March package in the coming days, which we have kept since the closure of non-essential businesses and services.
Since the start of this crisis and the sudden cessation of our activities on March 25, our teams have worked hard to ensure recovery and thus offer you a service adapted to our new realities. We have implemented sanitary procedures in the preparation of packages, to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
We are aware of the new professional challenges and issues that you will encounter in the coming weeks. We are also in the same situation and want to reassure you of our commitment to deliver all magazines* included in your subscription and provided for in our commercial agreement**.
To this end, many of you have asked us to redirect your magazines to the comfort of your home. It is now possible to do this for your next shipments.
Please contact our customer service at 1-800-391-3707 Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Now, more than ever, we are proud to be a Canadian company, which has been in business for over 30 years, and to be able to offer an economical entertainment and cultural solution to local businesses and now, in the homes of Canadians.
We remain at your disposal. Please take care of yourself and your loved ones.
The Sales Subscription Press Team
*Magazines: with the exception of editorial decisions to cancel or delay a magazine publication.
** Commercial policies and conditions: The price of your subscription is for a minimum of 1 year. No refunds.
Being on the list of essential services, Express Mag will continue to deliver your magazines by mail. Please note that there may be some delays with certain titles.
We are following the recommendations outlined by public health authorities regarding prevention such as washing hands more frequently. Disinfectants and gloves have been distributed to our logistics team for the handling of magazines.
Our customer service agents remain at your disposal to answer all of your questions, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm by telephone at 514-355-3333 / 1-800-363-1310 or by email at email@example.com.
List of opened store
– Jac & Gill – 303 Saint-Joseph Road East, Québec, QC, G1K 3B3 – (418) 529-7824 (call for business hours)
– Jac & Gill – 1050 Saint-Jean Road, Québec, QC, G1R 1S1 – (418) 914-8614 (call for business hours)
– Jac & Gill – 775 Honoré Mercier, Québec, QC, G1R 6A5 – (418) 692-9995 (call for business hours)
– Librairie Charbourg – 8500, Henri-Bourassa blvd., #57, QC, G1G 5X1 – (418) 622-8521 (call for business hours)
– Multimags – 825 Mont-Royal Ave. East, Montréal, QC, H2J 1W9 – (514) 523-3158 (call for business hours)
– Multimags – 370 Laurier Ave. West, Montréal, QC, H2V 2K7 – (514) 272-9954 (call for business hours)
– Multimags – 6889 Saint-Laurent blvd., Montréal, QC, H2S 3E1 – (514) 271-6767 (call for business hours)
– Multimags – 206-1001 Décarie blvd., Montréal, QC, H4A 0B1 – (514) 932-9895 (call for business hours)
– Multimags – 5508, Monkland Ave., QC, H4A 1C8 – (514) 485-0269 (call for business hours)
Our two libraries are also temporarily closed to the public. For Librairie Clio customers, we invite you to place your orders online at www.librairieclio.ca or contact us at 514-695-5557.